No announcement yet.

I Need Some Rest Woman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually she just called, said she was headed out. She seemed fine, I think I dodged a bullet
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Ah ha! Time to rush home and turn on some NCAA football whilst eating cold chili from the can, on the couch, in your underwear!
      Huzzah!
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Actually, I need to wait for the experiments I am running to finish... Then, I will do that Besides, I want to get done so I don't have to come in tomorrow... NFL!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually, there is going to be NCAA game just down the street from here (less than 1/4 mile) later today. Maybe I should go see if I can get tickets... San Jose State at Stanford...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Bah

Originally posted by LTEC!

FYI, That title was given to me in appreciation for MODERATING you into april fools.
            Michael had nothing to do with it. Talk to the other admins.

The only one who stinks here is you, now go take a cold water shower dear.
            All the Admins will stick together. It's like trying to prosecute policemen in a closed trial.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

If LTEC can put up with MTG then she deserves to be a goddess.
              I stand corrected. LTEC! deserves to be a goddess (1st class).
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

On a different note, this thread's title suggests crude connotations quite independent of its actual subject. I would raise an eyebrow but I never got the hang of that trick. I always end up wiggling my frigging ears. It's really sad. You should send me money. Starving children in Africa have nothing on me. Ignore those CCRF commercials, all the money really goes to is the "buy Pat Buchanan a good god-fearing evangelical prostitute" fund.
                Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, et cetera. Woo. I need no follow-up "hoo." I am sufficient in my woo-ness, peons of the earth.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                X