Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a cheating bastard, Mr. JohnT.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Whining is for LOSERS!!!!!

Comment

• Tell me something. Are your pants REALLY on fire ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

They don't even have to lose to make philly fans angry...
          We are talking about the fans that booed Mike Schmidt

Philly fans are always pissed off and angry.
          Actually, we're past pissed and angry, we're just numb.

Anyway, subtact the MJ Bulls and Chicago doesn't have much to cheer about for the last 25 years. 'Specially Cubs fans!

Comment

• If there was any doubt left, it should be completely eradicated after that performance last night.

Donovan McNabb, thy name is roadkill.

B U C S BUCS BUCS BUCS!!!
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• sigh.... I think the Bucs are going to repeat.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No they're not.
                Wait until they play a team with a QB, instead of a RB posing as a QB.
                It was just the damned Eagles, after all.

Comment

• And just what would you consider an "actual" QB, Sloww?... *evil grin*
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Jake "The Fake", obviously ....%$*...he lost the game for me.... next week he will be benched!!!

Comment

• Though one couldn't tell from this week, Pitt and Miami.

I tell you what I FIRST noticed about Jurvicious.
                      He gets up and hands the ball to the Ref, and no celebrating.
                      Not tosses to Ref, hands it to him.
                      To me, that's class.

Comment

• No, Sloww

Class would be if he would sign the ball before he gives it to them
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• I can see if I started rolling around on the floor in celebration when I did something I was supposed to do on the job.
                          All doubts about if I was nuts would be answered.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            I tell you what I FIRST noticed about Jurevicius.
                            He gets up and hands the ball to the Ref, and no celebrating.
                            Not tosses to Ref, hands it to him.
                            To me, that's class.
                            See... Sapp & Keyshawn are the exception, not the rule.

Comment

• I like Sapp. I think he has class, but he also has to be a leader, and on defense that means being energetic and mean.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• There's no need for it.
                                You probabably don't remember Bob Lilly, but he was as good as anyone playing today, and he never did that stuff.
                                It's much cooler to act like there ain't nothing to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X