Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixnay
    Hmm.

I'm just glad the Pack is one of the better 2nd-half teams out there. They really need to get something going.

They were "better"... but still getting beat up. Would never have guessed it. It's always fun to watch the Packers lose... especially at home.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I hope the Antelopes are still doing well.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Tiki Barber finishes the day with 143 rushing yards.
        He sucks, doesn't he ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
          I hope the Antelopes are still doing well.

You are one spam post away from getting restricted.

I can't believe Miami lost to Houston in the closing seconds. It's fun to watch Wanny lose... but it's a killer in all my pools.

And the Bears are already down 3 - 0... I guess it could have been worse.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Bah.

Well, I'm not going to bother getting worked up over an early season game, though it certainly is a disappointment.

Comment

• I misssed the end of that game and didn't realize.
              What a shocker.

And that Park Avenue guy. Jackass.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• "Well, I'm not going to bother getting worked up over an early season game, though it certainly is a disappointment."

I feel similarly, only over the Pats.

The red sox loss to the yankees was more heartbreaking, however.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

• Tommy Maddox. 260 yards passing. 3 TD's.

TOM-MY !

Comment

• ... "and the football gods chortled at Miami's total ineptitude..."

And Kurt Warner: thou art roadkill.

Last edited by reismark; September 8, 2003, 12:01.
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Poor miami. However, the worse Miami does, the better. I can't wait to see those daqiari swilling thugs go down.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

• Kurt Warner held onto the ball long enough to throw for 336 yards.
                        Didn't look like it to me.

Comment

• I wish I could be watching the Wanny after game press conference... He probably looks likes like he usually does.... Deer caught in headlights...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Da Bears are trying to keep it interesting... After an interception, they score. Only down 10 - 7.

Go Bears...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Unlucky Ming

49ers score

17-7

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                Charlie Rogers is now starting in Detroit.
                                I have him.
                                Let me state for the record that you are the luckiest @#%$^&% in the world.

Lions won. Harrington looks MUCH improved, but they're on the road against Green Bay next. Won't be fun.
                                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X