X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You either won or lost.
    All did by 1/2.

Damned cat.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Charlie Rogers is now starting in Detroit.
      I have him.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You'd better hope he defies history and actually produces this year (which, considering the choices on the Lions O, is not totally incomprehensible).
        Why do you think I'm starting their TE against Arizona this week?

Harrington has few options....
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

JetSkins win...

NYJ looked pretty rusty... and losing Chad won't do them any favours.

Looking at the schedule for Week One, I'm most definately looking forward to Monday Night (Bucs/Eagles). Should be a real humdinger.

Comment

Also, I was rather annoyed at CBS' lack of information regarding when picks would start up... missed the deadline by a country mile

Comment

Testaverde seemed to have sucked so many donkeyballs that he appears twice on SportingNews.com's Top 5 "Cold Players":
              Attached Files

Comment

Hehe... he deserves it .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I thin it was the O-coordinator as much as Vinny. Seems like he doesn't trust Vinny to make a completion longer than 5 yards.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That's because Vinnie can't make a completion longer than 5 yards .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• That's because Vinnie can't make a completion longer than 5 yards

Don't be so hard on the man. I doubt you'll even be able to walk out onto the field when you're in your 80's, let alone complete a pass.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I don't think that's it, I think Hackett(?) just doesn't trust Vinny. He's going to have to learn to do it if he wants more than 10 points a game.

ACK!

Comment

• He's only in his 70s

Comment

• Scary part is, he's only 5 years older than I am, and I think he's old.

ACK!

Comment

• Yeah, but you don't pretend you are a professional football player .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Yeah, but you don't pretend you are a professional football player .
                                Not on TV anyway.......

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X