Cal. Senate: Illegal doesn't really mean Illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    When I meet a programmer making that much money, I'll be impressed. I've heard of such people, but never actually met one. Most likely his job has been exported to India for 10,000 a year.
    US customs needs to start checking every packing crate that leaves this country to catch those damned job smugglers!

In all seriousness, professionals like laywers, doctors, and programmers are not part of the equation. We're able to charge so much for our services because we there is a limited amount of us. However, as the above flippancy shows, that is not going to continue forever. India Institute of Technology puts out world class programmers, as good as, and some even better, than the best America has to offer.
    I don't have a problem with competition.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      I think Cali ment 300k in $NZ which is like $US200/year

You arse!
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

When is California going to start paying illegals to move back to Mexico. They could send a check every month to people in Mexico who planned on moving to their state in order to keep them there.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

If California is such a crazy place, why does eveyone want to move there, even Tibetan monks?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No idea why ppl come here... I just haven't left, yet.

San Jose has gotten pretty quiet lately. Freeways are "free" of traffic, malls aren't so crowded... strange.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

If California is such a crazy place, why does eveyone want to move there, even Tibetan monks?
              I don't want to move there. Maybe to Northern California when they finally get smart and break away from the rest of the state.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                I don't want to move there.
                Well, you, you're just not right in the head. (Pssst, I don't wanna move there either.)
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I wanna leave
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, you, you're just not right in the head. (Pssst, I don't wanna move there either.)

It's like an amusment park. Kind of a cool place to visit, but not somewhere I'd wanna live.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      I wanna leave
                      Move to Oklahoma.

Comment

It ain't that Sprayber, it's the stupid politicians running the "show" that's the problem... All of them, most of our mayors even suk!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Move to Oklahoma
                          OK

I am going to go see if they have any jobs for me.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

This is a very bizzare occurrence. You are not allowed to be there, but you ARE allowed to drive motor vehicles there...

I don't see how this makes it "easy to get fake ID"...

To get the driver's license, you need: IRS Tax # (you are working and paying taxes)
                            AND
                            two pieces of additional ID, such as passport or birth certificate.

So unless you already have these items (an IDENTITY) you will not get a driver's license.

What this is, IMO, is the legal creation of a "Second Class Citizen". You can live here, work here, pay taxes here, no problem. Just don't expect us to have any obligation to you. Clean our toilets and shut the f*** up, or we will send you home.

How convenient.
                            Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Che: The problem is a driver's licience counts as proof of citizenship
                              No it doesn't. I'll be getting a Maryland driver's license in very short order (as soon as I can drag my lazy ass down to the DMV)
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
                                That's a joke, right?
                                (And after Florida, you can't own goal on this)
                                Nope, in order to register to vote all you need is a driver's licience showing you live in the district. That's it. Now all the illegal migraints will get to vote. Davis figures they'll vote for him so he's trying to make it legal for illegals to vote.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X