No announcement yet.

What race are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'races' ARE different and to acknowledge that doesn't make one 'racist' at least not in your definition. 60,000 years of evolution has made us different, different skin colour, eye colour, hair etc and thats just the differences we can see, let alone on a genetic level

EDIT: I posted this before I read Odins post, in a nutshell I believe races are different but not that one is inherently 'superior' than another
    Last edited by reds4ever; August 31, 2003, 22:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
      The 'races' ARE different and to acknowledge that doesn't make one 'racist' at least not in your definition. 60,000 years of evolution has made us different, different skin colour, eye colour, hair etc and thats just the differences we can see, let alone on a genetic level

EDIT: I posted this before I read Odins post, in a nutshell I believe races are different but not that one is inherently 'superior' than another
      There are differences but only about 15% of the genes with multiple alleles are in isolated areas, the rest are spread fairly evenly through the population. The differences must be at least 30% for a species to be seperated into races, so "ethnic group" is a better term.

Comment

• You ever watch world class sprinting?

Jon Entine explains away the myths of the socially taboo topic of black domination in sports. Part One.

Comment

Working...
        X