Pledge of Allegiance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we are literally 1 nation( well maybe 4) under God
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Sickening isn't it.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

The best bit is the defender of the faith tag. How ironic is that.
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Richardson already lets Muslims out of class for an hour a day to practice their faith.
          Allowing the Pledge and a Moment of Silence, is not out of line.
          No one HAS to do either.

Of course, the ACLU is worried that someone MIGHT get hassled if they don't partake.
          WTG, ACLU! Worry about the maybe's, baby.

Che, stick it.
          KKK was needed more for the instigating, carpet-bagging, damned Yankees than anything.
          I'll stand by that opinion.
          Last edited by SlowwHand; August 28, 2003, 09:28.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've been to school, kids get bullied for anything they do that's different from the 'norm'. I'm sure that's true the world over.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

So your inclination would have to be to allow nothing.

Way to take a stand, Mike.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I wonder if Jesus would agree with your position on the KKK, Slowwy...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I would not allow pledges in schools. That's a stand.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Indivisible my arse. When the revolution comes, and Austin secedes from Texas, it won't be indivisible any more.

Che, stick it.
                    KKK was needed more for the instigating, carpet-bagging, damned Yankees than anything.
                    Yeah, damn instigating Yankees. How dare they try to help those uppity slaves get their freedom!

I never expected you to write something as ****ing idiotic as that.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Then haul all the Muslim's asses back into class.
                      Stand on that, Mike.

And Sava, shut the fuk up.
                      Even Jesus Christ would find Carpet Baggers a blight.

Comment

Pledge is not the same as prayer.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

BTW, we have a large muslim population in Britain, and did at my school but they didn't get let out to pray. Mind you they weren't exactly very strict Muslims at least not the ones I knew.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Che, stick it.
                            I can't believe this is your opinion on the Ku Klux Klan.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                            X