X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boddington's
    Nope, defending the lives of Jews.
    Aha! The secret lives of the BNP's forebears:

from Treblinka to the Warsaw Ghetto, they ably defended European Jewry from the Einsatzgruppen and the S.S. .

So well, in fact, that only several millions of Jews died.

If defending the lives of Jews was an Allied war aim, I'm a matzo gremsel.

Really, Boddington's you should have been a comedian. Well, an unwitting comedian (or is that witless?).
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

That's why I didn't bother responding, it was funny though.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Bods what is your stance on forced repatriation of British people with dark skin to countries they have never been to.
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Yes, being a fascist thug that wants to throw out immigrants is just as bad as supporting the NHS
          While many of the members want to do that, its not the official party line, but then, they need to be politically correct, you can bet the first chance they get, they'll be making rivers of blood speeches. I call it a covertly racist party.

As for the official policies, including theirs towards the NHS, its obvious that they haven't been thought through economically, and others ethically or philosophically. Its all populist bull, in other words, hot air. So hot it burns
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Take a look at this

I watched this programme when it was out, and coupled with a critique of the BNP's policies, its possible to make a very damning indictment of that party.
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

The BNP members wouldn't actually know what the rivers of blood was alluding to. Enoch Powell wasn't my cup of tea but he wouldn't have supported the BNP.
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

The BNP's success in some northern constituencies (ie, those poorer ones that also have to deal with an influx of even poorer immigrants, diverting resources away from them) has led to a tougher policy with regards to asylum seekers.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

has led to a tougher policy with regards to asylum
                  Not really, the governments policy is because of a racist and nationalistic backlash against asylum seekers and the perceived (and non-existent) threat to the fallacious notion of english culture. The BNP too have rode on the back of that wave.

ie, those poorer ones that also have to deal with an influx of even poorer immigrants, diverting resources away from them
                  Now that's one area where we do concur. Its asking for trouble when asylum seekers are placed into a situation where they are most at risk from thugs.

The popular perception of "theyre stealing our jobs" is simply not true. Its not like theyre walking into your office, pulling the chair out from under you and throwing you out of the window. If an employer can see that one person, regardless of race, gender or origin, can do the job better, then he will employ that person. Its basic economics of the labour market. White people should not be favoured, no more than immigrants should be favoured. It doesn't just apply here, but for all capitalism, an employer should employ on the basis of ability and only that. PC quotas or whatever saying "you must have 50% women on 20% black people" etc is bull. As an employer, I will choose the workforce that can get the job done best. If that includes immigrants then so be it. Its the fault of the local population for being too dumb to compete!

Nonetheless, immigrants whose legality is in question should still be allowed to work if they are to stay in Britain for a considerable length of time. That may make the government more likely to let them stay... after all we need workers.

Comment

I agree - the best man should get the job.

First of all he needs to speak the language though.......

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                    X