BNP Counsillor resigns over fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boddington's
    Their main strengths are actually [b[having[/b] an immigration policy, and also being truly against crime rather than for the criminal.

Tell me another party in Britain that is the above.
    The Conservative Party.
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

being truly against crime rather than for the criminal
      The current justice system is far more objective than the BNP's ideal. The latter becomes pro-victim, anti criminal by default, which, by definition, becomes vigilantism - another example of populist policies that have not been thought through. I think the BNP are the perfect example of the democracy fallacy. In many cases, just because something is popular doesn't make it right. Thats not to say that all of democracy is a fallacy, but so many lame decisions are taken to appease the "true nobility of the masses" .

And the BNP's asylum policy has clearly not been thought through economically, I would postulate that it is a balancing act of the will of the population of various Northern pubs, and the degree of political correctness required for mass support. Neither of which constitute a basis for good decision making.

Economically speaking, asylum seekers are the best thing that could happen to this country!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by elijah

Economically speaking, asylum seekers are the best thing that could happen to this country!

Do you mean the gang warfare or the prostitution and drug rings?

Comment

Economically speaking. Reminds me of the Bristol meeting.

Andy-Man, I think he's referring to the fact that the NHS would be on it's knees were it not for immigrant workers... er... even more on it's knees.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Do you mean the gang warfare or the prostitution and drug rings?
            I mean as soon as we allow them to work (reducing much of the crime/social problems), they can contribute to the British economy, which in terms of population, is deep in the brown stuff. More elderly people, less people being born, less people of working age to support those who need it. Asylum is the obvious and best solution.

Culturally imo its fantastic too, new people, new ideas, no concepts. Not the dilution of a fallacious notion of "English culture" etc, the only thing we can say is English is our ability to assimilate new cultures into the conglomerate of our own!
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

And what MikeH said!

Comment

"the only thing we can say is English is our ability to assimilate new cultures into the conglomerate of our own!"

No, that's American.

See, their culture swamps ours yet again.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  Economically speaking. Reminds me of the Bristol meeting.

Andy-Man, I think he's referring to the fact that the NHS would be on it's knees were it not for immigrant workers... er... even more on it's knees.

yeah, cos thr govt. don't offer high enough wages for nurses and doctors.
                  But economic immigranbts i am fine with, its the albanians pretending to be Kosovans and etc bringing their crime and stuff over here, not to mention things like councils banning the Union Jack cos it would offend people

Comment

I mean as soon as we allow them to work (reducing much of the crime/social problems), they can contribute to the British economy
                    They do work, on the sly, whilst picking up benefits, selling crack and pimping.

Comment

The Union Jack offends me but only because it's become a symbol of the fascist groups in this country.

The government don't offer high enough wages for nurses because if they raised taxes enough to pay for them people would vote them out and vote in a tax cutting party. So that's our fault as voters.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                        The Union Jack offends me but only because it's become a symbol of the fascist groups in this country.

The government don't offer high enough wages for nurses because if they raised taxes enough to pay for them people would vote them out and vote in a tax cutting party. So that's our fault as voters.

nope, the govt should do more to get rid of needless NHS spending, administrators and such. A hospital should be just Doctors and nurses.

Comment

No, that's American.

See, their culture swamps ours yet again.
                          That American phenomenon is a mixture of necessity and us. We have been assimilating cultures into our own, and making a grand success of it for over 3000 years.

its the albanians pretending to be Kosovans and etc bringing their crime and stuff over here
                          And more importantly, their women! Honestly you should see some of the immigrant chicks in Northampton . You assume theyre all criminals, but there are causes behind that. If they are allowed to work, much of that will go away, directly and indirectly.

councils banning the Union Jack cos it would offend people
                          Not happened exactly often though. Yes that is wrong, one should not ban symbols simply because they may offend people, but rather, choose to put them up or down depending on the wisdom of a given situation. If it aids peoples integration, then so be it. The last thing we want to do is make these people feel like prisoners or guests. They should feel at home imo.

Comment

And more importantly, their women! Honestly you should see some of the immigrant chicks in Northampton . You assume theyre all criminals, but there are causes behind that. If they are allowed to work, much of that will go away, directly and indirectly.
                            But they do Work!! I just said. And at the same time claim benefits. You see em, a guy in a ferrari pull up outside the doll office to collecting his cash, then he drives back to the house he gets FREE cos he's 'out of work'.

Have you been to london latley....

Comment

Originally posted by The Andy-Man

nope, the govt should do more to get rid of needless NHS spending, administrators and such. A hospital should be just Doctors and nurses.
                              Really? Good thing you aren't in charge. So, for instance, who orders medicines when they run out? Who works out the budgets etc.? Who works out shift rotas? You want Doctors and nurses to take time out from treating patients to do a job that would be trivial to a much cheaper to employ, and less highly trained administrator? You can't run a hospital without some administration. NHS administration is more efficient (costwise) than most private companies, it has to be because they have no money.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

They do work, on the sly, whilst picking up benefits, selling crack and pimping.
                                They? Or a tiny minority? . They should be able to work legitimately. Needless to say, they means a cessation of benefits, and instead, they, through taxes are contributing to the UK.

The Union Jack offends me but only because it's become a symbol of the fascist groups in this country
                                And I, but thats only a personal thing

Then the hospital wouldn't be able to operate. Each hospital is a business, and businesses need bureaucracy to a point. They are c0ck ups, there are mistakes, and their are many, many inefficiencies and failings, but none of that even comes close to justifying the "born to fail" politics of the BNP.

Comment

Working...
                                X