Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how badly are the Bears going to suck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Quincy Carter would make a good RB.
    It's only a matter of time until he gets broken in half.
    Personally, I think Parcells is counting on it. His quote when anointing Quincy the starting QB was that he "gives us the best chance to win now."

Didn't sound like a ringing endorsement for the future...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Get use to it
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Looks like no-lube sex in pads.
        Is that what makes the Vikes so "special"?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

To be fair that's a picture of a Bears winning touchdown last season... it just looks wrong.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

You're right, Jrabbit.
            Parcells said to begin the season, Carter would be the starting QB.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But if that's what made a QB, then Jeff George, Dan Pastorini, and Fran Tarkenton would be your all-time best (and would have won something).

The only problem is that Fran Tarkenton IS one of your all-time best .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have to agree with Imran on this one (oh my god)...

Fran Tarkenton was one of the all time best... just never won the big one. To even mention his name in the same sentence with the likes of Jeff George is just silly.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well you COULD mention them in the same sentance if you are refering to former Minnesota Vikings QBs .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

true enough.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X