X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay for the spiffster!

Comment

Thanks Space
      And BTW, I love that you have kept this quote in your sig. The thread was sadly deleted before we could have any serious discussion on the matter
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

yeah, I copied what you said and then went to reply and poof, thread was gone.

Comment

That happens alot around here.

Anyone wonder where the offensive joke thread went?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ming saw it.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

I like Ted's picture better

Comment

@ Ted...
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Who is that guy anyway?
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

@ Ted

The picture is edited from this image:

Besides, it can't possibly be real, not with that date and time attached anyway, because at 23:15 EST it would have been 19:15 in Alaska and around sunset. The upper-left corner should have been in daylight:
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Fake...and the SOBs didn't even try. The black versus blue, the no generators...in addition to the fact that you can get real pictures straight from NASA anyways.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Fake. The light coverage even in huge cities is relatively low.
                        money sqrt evil;
                        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Real.

Well, someone has to disagree, right?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                            Real.

Well, someone has to disagree, right?
                            Alex proves he is a true apolytoner!!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                              Fake...and the SOBs didn't even try. The black versus blue, the no generators...in addition to the fact that you can get real pictures straight from NASA anyways.
                              I've looked for them but didn't find them actually. Do you have a link ?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X