Greek Taliban Crack Down On Britons Having Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems she paid a fine and was released.

Bit of a chubbs, from the picture I saw.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hmm and look at the numbers. It says three million brits will go to Greece this year. So a few incidents happen, it doesn't mean all Brits are criminals.

So you better become more polite toward them paiktina, they pay the bills for all the armament you buy from USA

Comment

LOL...12 million tourists come every year in greece my little serb stricken hamburger country vetty

Comment

and no it doesnt make them all bad.

but i still have the question why are they the ****ing raping their women?

who knows. peace

Comment

That means if brits pack home, every jeep you buy will have tree wheels only

Comment

LOL if tourism was our only resource, sure

But I see you are eager to have the animals **** all over your country maybe its habit from the serbs, so dont let me keep you

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                Hmm and look at the numbers. It says three million brits will go to Greece this year. So a few incidents happen, it doesn't mean all Brits are criminals.
                Maybe some of the problem is that for the last 10 years or so this behaviour has been tolerated by the Greeks (no, not the rape Pak) and now in the space of a couple of weeks there has been a complete about turn.

Next year and the year after will be different, kids will not want to go to a place they could be arrested for having a bit of fun, the problem that lies ahead (for Faleraki) is how long will it be before the families start going there again? They're going to have 4 or 5 very lean years in that resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  and the word is NOT holiday... it's called vacation...

You are about the last person here to be giving anyone a lecture on English and grammar. Well, except maybe yavoon. And Ottok.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

reds, it hasnt ever gotten this out of hand.

and sure for raping, stabbing and ****ing in the streets while ****ed face drunk please go to Croatia, it's right up as you exit, dont let the door hit you in the ass

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      @ Pekka, watch it man, they would jail you for life in Greece

On the other hand, you could undertake a rescue mission to liberate all the naked girls Greeks have put in dungeons. Imagine their gratitude
                      oh my god.. I have never thought of that! You're genius!
                      I don't think I'd make it.. doing naked escape from the cops, all drunken super slow motion.. . They'd prolly just arrest me for being confusing and talking jibberish.

Reminds me of one trip to Greece, I wonder where I was at.. maybe Rhodes, anyway, I was SO blasted, and at that point I was alone too finishing the last drinks like a trooper, and I couldn't remember where the hotel was! What a nightmare! No recollection of what name it is, and even if I saw it, I couldn't have said 'yes this is it'.
                      So what are you going to do?? I just sat on the beach and begged for the bar people to sell me outside the restaurant, and they did because I was getting annoying like a broken record and had the cash too, so I just went to the beach and started drinking, because it was getting early and places shutting down. I don't know, maybe I threatened them, but who am I kidding I was so drunk they could have take me down in 1 second.. I think they sold me to get rid off me. I'm such a nice tourist to have.. Maybe an hour after, or 10 minutes, I'm not sure, my buddy found me.. he had been looking for me like a long time, and worried that I was being molested, sodomized, raped and used as a sex object of evil men. The hotel was maybe 200 meters away though, but I managed to get lost anyway.
                      Those Greek places are easy to get lost let me tell you that much. I bet if paiktis was there, he would have kicked my passed out butt for being ignorant foreigner .

Anyway, that just popped into my mind. Good times though.. I could consider visiting Greece again sometime sooner than later.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ive done the Club 18-30, 2wenty's etc etc, most of the resorts to.

Lets face it, Ibiza, Zante, Faliraki, Tenerrife etc etc they are all set up to cater for non stop partying.

They may once have been quaint little fishing villages but they sold their souls years ago.

These places make a $hit load of money from us British tourists, so let us get on and enjoy ourselves or we will go somewhere else!

Comment

Pfft sounds like a typical night in Manchester/Sheffield/Peterborough/Luton/Wolverhampton or any other UK town. Scallies stab eachother, people **** and people get ****faced. Big ****ing deal.

Comment

Go somewhere else.

A question: how do you enjoy yourself being blind ****ed face drunk, raping your own dates and stabbing your own people or an irish or two?

While the latter was done two times, the other two (****ed drunk and rape) are done regularly.

I'm sure the bar owners dont give a **** about it but your fat chick reps felatio blowjob has hit the Greek media and you're out.

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
                              Pfft sounds like a typical night in Manchester/Sheffield/Peterborough/Luton/Wolverhampton or any other UK town. Scallies stab eachother, people **** and people get ****faced. Big ****ing deal.
                              Really? Not here. It's not the norm. You could use some lessons in how to party nicely.

Comment

Not everyone does, but the "lower" classes do it. And as a budget resort.. guess who goes to Thaliraki

Comment

Working...
                                X