Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who isn't?

Comment

Actually I'm happy this crackdown is taking place.

It was this or angry farmers taking their shotguns and shooting Brits getting ****ed in public completely drunk on the middle of the streets in front of their and their children's eyes.

Go to Croatia or something

Comment

remember it's greece, there would no complaints if it was blokes getting their kit off.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The Greeks do like their little boys.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is too much coming from the fairy brits! I object! You have insulted our civilization and your own coun... oh you know the rest

Comment

Why do we Brits behave like that?
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

goddamnit.. if I want to go on a holiday and party, then I do that. If I pay perfectly good money, see the sights at day and buy something crappy from the tourist shop, I am allowed to then get absolutely smashed and try to strip naked. I should be stopped in the naked part, but no jails.

Listen and learn. I'm going to get wasted if I so choose. It's most likely conscious decision to get so wasted I don't know what's even going on. In the course of drinking redicilous amounts of alcohol that would kill a small village, I can not be expected to be boring. Getting naked offends no countries. At the very best, I just make myself look stupid. If someone gets offended, they should go to jail for being such boring people.

If you create business and say 'come here foreigners, it's fun', you can expect drunkards. DEAL WITH IT!

Instead of getting bad publicity by being boring, how about benefiting from it. Make them spend money and lose their house while drunk. Like Las Vegas.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                  Why do we Brits behave like that?
                  I was hoping for an aswer to that myself actually

Comment

Pekka, go to Croatia my man

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                      It was this or angry farmers taking their shotguns and shooting Brits getting ****ed in public completely drunk on the middle of the streets in front of their and their children's eyes.
                      This happened in a club. At 04:00 AM.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

and the word is NOT holiday... it's called vacation...
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

what would you know about english speer?
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I don't know about this incident. However I'm sure she can appeal and not offend our civilziation and their own coun....

Comment

paiktis, I don't have to! I can get wasted right here, drop my pants and be wild. At the VERY most, cops will tell me to put my pants up again. If lucky, I might even get a free trip from them back home.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hmmm, Maybe they do that because they like to get drunk and have sex in public? More likely because of the years of sexual repression the Brits traditionally labored under has finally been lifted so they're now randier then a Catholic school girl on spring break.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X