No announcement yet.

Mein Kampf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some time ago, i remember reading a translated joseph goebbels speech on the internet where he mentioned blacks but seemed to refer to the American Negro as a people subtly oppressed by the United States in the same manner as the Germans were subtly oppressed by the jews. maybe i completley mis-understood the speech though...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      Evil Knevil:

crack addicts sure go buck wild sometimes...
      Your just saying that because your skull is smaller than mine
      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Evil:

even high on cocaine, i dont see why a black man would ever want to rape a white woman...
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

btw, what does Mein Kampf mean, anyway?

Comment

Translates into "My Struggle."
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That's a stupid name for a stupid book.

Comment

oh and Evil... though my family apparently orginates in Sudan, i'm not black... so my skull aint smaller... i'm more like one of those industrious people who the British have to save from my worst impulses

Comment

I guess Hitler chose that title, to dramatize to his people about his own life in relation to his ideology???
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    oh and Evil... though my family apparently orginates in Sudan, i'm not black... so my skull aint smaller... i'm more like one of those industrious people who the British have to save from my worst impulses
                    Thats 'used to be industrious'. Before of course, your false idol worship brought you the Mongols and the Ottoman subjegation. Now all you do is steal welfare checks and hold onto your backward customs, like no drinking!

Irony: Races north of the Pyrenees never reach maturity; they are of great stature and of a white colour. But they lack all sharpness of wit and penetration of intellect.
                    Said of Toledo, 1000ad. An arab Cordoban diplomat.

I can't believe how dismissive the Europeans were to other cultures. Even an interest in Arabic culture stemmed from a fetsitic Arabian Nights style romantisism.
                    Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Evil:

where are you getting all these quotes? they're great

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil
                        Irony: Races north of the Pyrenees never reach maturity; they are of great stature and of a white colour. But they lack all sharpness of wit and penetration of intellect.
                        Said of Toledo, 1000ad. An arab Cordoban diplomat.
                        yeah, but we showed those uppity wogs didn't we.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

He wanted to call the book "Four and a Half Years of Struggle against lies, Stupidity and Cowardice."

It was shortened to "Mein Kampf" by Max Amann, the manager of the Nazi publishing business.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Albert:

I've got a collection of Regrettable Quotations, "They Got It Wrong" David Milsted, Guinness publishing 1995. Which is where I got the encylopedia reference and the skull thing.

I've also got "A History Of The Arab Peoples" By Albert Hourani. Which is where I got the condesending White Man's burden quote.

Also Al-Andalus, a sourcebook, Cheyne, University of Minnisota publishing, which I where I got your sig

I aint going to let no darkies and white folks segregate together in this town Eugene Connor, Police Commissioner for Birmingham Alabama, 1950.

Most of the boarding houses here are not large enough to take colored and white guests at the same time. Head of a British Landladies association. 1970

There was alot of controversy about Black people being refused accommodation at holiday resorts. Several hotels even turned down delegates from African countries, because they're still darkies.
                            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Evil:

do you know about the story about how Castro came to NYC soon after taking power and when his alliegence to the Soviet Union still wasn't clear? it is said that when half his entourage (who were darker) were refused from being in the fancy hotel designated for Castro and his lighter-skinned guests that Castro finally decided that the USSR was his true friend. odd to think the world could have been nuked because of this racism

Comment

Really? Thats interesting.....

Join Communism, we only lynch Capitalists
                                Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
                                X