Mein Kampf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mein Kampf.

Out of general curiosity, I browsed through the little gay man's scribbles.

I didn't give money to buy such excrement of course, I just found it on the internet.

I browsed through the Nation and Race chapter. His hallucinations were entertaining, however those are not the point of this thread.

I found that there is an amazing similarity between what he believed, upon which was based the Nazi monstrocity system, and today's world. Be that in the US, Greece and Europe in general.

Namely, the "hierarchy of races".

Blacks are not smart. Intelligence, capacity for achievements, social progress, technological prowess is defined by the colour of one's skin, etc.

Ask your average redneck (of any country) and that's what you'll hear.

However, given the fact that Nazi Germany was crushed and costed a lot of lives and suffering in Europe and to a lesser extend in the US, as well as in Germany itself and other parts of the world, I seriously doubt that the average redneck's presumptions about people who differ from him are the result of his reading Mein Kampf (lol) or the spreading of Hitler's ideas.

I therefore, believe what is rather obvious, that such ideas proceeded the abortion that was Nazi Germany, walked alongside with it during its existance and survived after its demise.

Hence there are a millions of "Nazi Germanies" all over the world and particularly in the US and Europe that need also to be crushed.

It is interesting to think about that.

Or it could simply be that ignorance and stupidity is frightfully common.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Europeans are usually more convinced that whites are superior to other races.

In America nowadays, it's a fight of blacks against anyone else.

Comment

Paxman
        Yeaassss......
        /paxman

Hitlers views on race and culture were a culmination of hundreds of years of imperial prejudice (our Empire's greatest gift). Sadly this sort of thing is still buried in many peoples minds. It will pass.

Also, did you know that when the first British Explorers reached India, the emissarys from the Mughals and Vjan refused to see them until they washed. They were that smelly
        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

paiktis, if you read Tacitus's Germania, you will find the Germans in that era thought the same way as the Germans of Hitler's time.

Surprised?
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Ned:

I'm sure Tactius wasn't too fond of jews either... jews are just about everyone's favourite enemy... i've said it before but if there's one way to get whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians living together in harmony it's through hatred of jews.

poor jewish people... at least a high percentage of them tend to be rich...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

People have always needed scapegoats, because are just a bunch of naked apes and so very vulnerable. We're cursed with an acute ability to assess ourselves and our surroundings and also with a marvelous memory able to remember injuries years and even decades old. For us yesterday can be just as much in our lives as today. Our intelligence compels us to see patterns in our world and to attempt to make sense of them, yet at the same time is woefully imprecise and subject to the dictates of an emotional apparatus that once was fit to govern the behavior of reptilian beasts. We are simultaneously required to fend for ourselves and yet also to live in a social structure. Often it becomes difficult to juggle all of this, and that is where the scapegoat fits in, for he/she/they provide a sink with which to flush all of our failings and so to maintain dignity in the face of our many failures.

Kinda make you wish you had one now don't it?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Doc:

Sorry to say that, but this is BS. We don't need imaginary scapegoats, because, thanks to the progress of education, we can now understand the complex realities of life.

Everybody knows that the US is the objective reason of all evils in the world

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

There are more difference between races than just skin colour, Paiktis, don't you agree?
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Out of general curiosity, I browsed through the little gay man's scribbles.

I didn't give money to buy such excrement of course, I just found it on the internet.
                    its not like by buying the book you're supporting the next nazi movement, quit being so damn cheap.

Comment

The notion that one race or civilization is superior to others is not new... Rather it is as old as civilization itself

Every civilization that ever had real power had this belief that they where the best and everybody else where just stupid barbarians.
                      insert some tag here

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                        There are more difference between races than just skin colour, Paiktis, don't you agree?
                        Yes. There is the superior White Ueberrace, destined to lead humanity into a great bright future and producing such fine specimens like Bodington and there are those inferior creatures of assorted colors that are only good at picking the White Man's cotton or stuff like that. Maybe we should put them all in camps and get rid of them...

****head
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

I think Boddington meant that color or looks mean nothing, Heuji. He may refer to differences in culture and etc, not actually "XX group is superior to XX cos they're white".
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                            I think Boddington meant that color or looks mean nothing, Heuji. He may refer to differences in culture and etc, not actually "XX group is superior to XX cos they're white".
                            You haven't read many of his other posts, have you?
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

Boddy is one of the average rednecks I was talking about.

Thanks Evil Knevil for the interesting answer

Comment

Working...
                              X