Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the EU unite europe into a single nation? If so, when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economic activity determines political activity. Haven't you ever read Marx?
    The real question is, do I believe that crackpot?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

DD: Your sig is wrong. Che said "YAY REBUBLICANS!!!".

The Eu will unite into one single nation once the world unites into one single nation.

Read: Never.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        The real question is, do I believe that crackpot?
        I should have put a next to that.

It'll come though, for those sort of reasons. If the Germans and French can get on, all else follows....
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

It'll come though, for those sort of reasons. If the Germans and French can get on, all else follows....
          I can guarantee you the Balkan states will not sign on. And a true EU would need all of Europe.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can guarantee you the Balkan states will not sign on. And a true EU would need all of Europe.
            I hadn't thought about them. They don't matter anyway: the sheep ****gers...
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Someday when space travel is commonplace people will realize how terribly insignificant we all are, and unite so we can be insignificant in larger groups. Then, and only then, will the EU become a single nation.

You can quote me on that.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

It will never happen, English are not going to join in the French-German Eurocom periphery

The anti-US sentiment will simmer down when Bush is out of office and the global recession is over
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

****gers...

I'm usually pretty perceptive about censored words, but you have me at a loss.

Anyways Aggypoo, since that entire region is in Europe, they are requirements for a "United Europe".
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

****coms
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm usually pretty perceptive about censored words, but you have me at a loss.
                      s haggers

Comment

**** is censored? wtf... I can say ********ing ****eating asspirates but not ****?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

gotta go to work

oh the humanities...
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                            gotta go to work

oh the humanities...
                            Convert to communism and NEVER work again! Let the state pay for everything!
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

EU may become a single nation some day, but it surely won't happen within the next few decades.
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                                * DinoDoc waits for Roland to show up and argue that the US isn't a country
                                Define "country".

What is the latest SCOTUS case law on sovereignty of US states? For the EU, I suggest you read McCormick, Questioning Sovereignty.

As for those who define the EU as a "trade area", get a basic text book about EU law. Then you may have a clue what you are talking about.

And "nation" is an outdated concept.
                                “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                                X