Clear All

Originally posted by ixnay
    VOTE FOR ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

I'M THE GUVANAH, YOU EEEDIOT

Arnold: "Remember when I said I was going to lower taxes?"
    Reporter: "Yes, yes. You did say that!"
    Arnold: "I lied."
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

You should offer to be his campaign manager.

Jack: You DO know who Arnold is, right?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
        Forth he is in the pocket of special interest and the labor unions, the Driver Licenses for illigal immgrants when just months before he was against it. Also he went before the labor unions and ask them for 10 million dollars to fight the recall, and of course will pay them back for that money.
        Nothing wrong with that. Course, it's not true. Davis is as pro-corporate as they come.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

does arnold got any political experience at all?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Nothing wrong with that. Course, it's not true. Davis is as pro-corporate as they come.
            He is in the pocket of the state workers union and he is running to the unions to save him form the recall.
            In way I see what you are saying since if they give money to him he gives them what they want.
            Also I remember hearing that the most major coperations in California are opposed to the recall.
            Last edited by Jack_www; August 6, 2003, 22:25.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

You forgot:

"How was the house today?"

"Dey're horrible"

"You're votes, Gib dem to me."

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                does arnold got any political experience at all?
                Arnold does not have any political experience, no. He is a second-rate actor (at best) though, and Republicans seem to have an affinity for such people.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Arnold is married to a Kennedy though.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    Arnold is married to a Kennedy though.
                    Which is why he remarked to the PA who walked in on him orally pleasuring a young woman one time, "if it's eatin', it's not cheatin'!"
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Arnold does not have any political experience, no. He is a second-rate actor (at best) though, and Republicans seem to have an affinity for such people.
                      And Gray Davis who has won 5 state wide elections in California is our worst governor of all time. Maybe that is what we need, someone outside the political parties to come in and do what needs to be done in Calfornia.

ALso I would like to point out that he is a moderate and supports alot of issues you guys on the left like.

Comment

Assuming "The Terminator" wins the governorship of California, can the rest of the nation expect yet another recall attempt if and when his ratings slide dramatically?

And if "The Terminator" succeeds wildly in California, what are the odds a GOP-led constitutional amendment movement will begin to end that pesky requirement that any U.S. president must have been born on U.S. soil?

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                          Assuming "The Terminator" wins the governorship of California, can the rest of the nation expect yet another recall attempt if and when his ratings slide dramatically?

And if "The Terminator" succeeds wildly in California, what are the odds a GOP-led constitutional amendment movement will begin to end that pesky requirement that any U.S. president must have been born on U.S. soil?

Gatekeeper
                          I dont know, guess we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Wasn't something like this mentioned in Demolition Man?

Comment

Yep.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think it was President Arnold in Demolition Man .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X