No announcement yet.

Superpowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One superpower... I'd choose mind reading... then I could finally solve one of the great mysteries of the Earth... Women...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
      I want MTG's superpower -- knowing everything about everything.
      Sorta like Captain Marvel's Cosmis Awareness.

"I see what MrFun is doing in his living room, I...MY EYES! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!"
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Now remember this is REAL acid!
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Sorta like Captain Marvel's Cosmis Awareness.

"I see what MrFun is doing in his living room, I...MY EYES! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!"
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
            I'd take super charm... I mean, if I can make you do anything I say, what other super power is necessary? I'll get the telekinetic guy to bend spoons for me.
            I'll just mind control ya.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

id like to know absolutely everything in the universe. not just facts and math and stuff, but also stuff such as knowing what anybody or anything is knowing at anytime. everything. without my head being all huge and a big brian sticking out of it near infinite intellegence, normal head!
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                One superpower... I'd choose mind reading... then I could finally solve one of the great mysteries of the Earth... Women...
                The Great Sages told me a long time ago, there is no answer to this mystery. The women themselves do not even know the answer to this question.

"Go unto the world son, and do not care, be a player and get your groove on, and let the spirits take you where they will. All else is gravy, dog, gravy."
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                  id like to know absolutely everything in the universe. not just facts and math and stuff, but also stuff such as knowing what anybody or anything is knowing at anytime. everything. without my head being all huge and a big brian sticking out of it near infinite intellegence, normal head!
                  Not intelligence, just knowledge.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mind control is pretty cool for the controller, but it sucks for the victim. I mean, they might end up 300 miles from home, wake up one morning without any pants or shoes, and then for keep blanking out for the next three days and have no idea what just happened. And then they find out that they stole the car the took to get there, have no insurance OR a license, and no money.

If you REALLY want to fvck with someone, you also make them talk to themselves, as LOUDLY as possible, in crowded public places, while wearing a bikini. Oh, the JOY.

Dance, monkey, DANCE! I'm glad you think you're funny.
                    -30-

Comment

mind control without a doubt. With this you can have it all.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Mind Control. To prove it listen to this. If you need to go into a govenment building to find secret information force a worker to tell it to you instead of becoming invisible. If you are late to work because of the transit system then just convince your boss you came early instead of being able to fly.

Comment

Being a pathological liar does not make you a superpower. It just makes you a good actor.
                          -30-

Comment

Working...
                          X