Superpowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers

If you could have one superpower, which would it be? For example, I would be invisible.

Ah, yes, I'm already dreaming of all the frolicking in places where women believe they are "private". (Hey, I can dream, can't I?)

If hot naked women are out of the question, then, hell, shapeshifting sounds pretty awesome. Especially if one can gain the characteristics of their new shape. If not, then it's still awesome.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

I'd settle for the old stand-by, flight.
    Panish, not Supermanish.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; August 4, 2003, 20:46.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

One superpower? I'll take the USA.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I want MTG's superpower -- knowing everything about everything.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Shapeshifting; hm. Could turn into a clock or something in a girl's locker room.

Flight, I could fly up and hide on the ceiling or something, I just hope they don't look up

Now, if I knew everything, then I'd know how to woo women and wouldn't need any other superpowers.

And if I took the USA , then I'd have plenty of women at my disposal. You have no idea how eager interns are to be ****ed and suddenly disappe...er...I never said that.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

i'd have super intelligencee, so that I could spell THAT word!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              I want MTG's superpower -- knowing everything about everything.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

I want to be invincible. To everything.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I would choose to be able to acquire any knowledge I want to.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

i'd be able to teleport to anywhere I wanted

Comment

I'd wanna be Sarcasm Girl -gets away with even the most politically-incorrect and incendiary comments galore using nothing more than good old-fashioned CHARM!

A girl can dream, can't she?
                      -30-

Comment

Flying, definitley flying

Reading people's minds would be cool as long as you could turn it on and off
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

X ray vision would be cool too

Looking at them panties you know what I'm saying fellas?!!

Hey st_swithin give a dog a bone!!!
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I want the ability to cause anyone to hallucinate at any time.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

That is NOT funny. You cheated!!

St. Pauli Girl's cathedral this ain't!

Hallucinate me a pint, then.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X