Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the percentage of people that are gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller
    you mean fundamentally gay or on the surface gay?
    What do you mean by "on the surface gay"?

Claiming that they're gay when they're not? Or just acting a bit effeminate and camp?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Claiming that they're gay when they're not? Or just acting a bit effeminate and camp?
      Maybe he means like my former flatmate and friend who told us all he was bi.

Nobody believed him at all, he's about the most hetero person in existence.

Took him about a year to admit he'd just said it to be cool.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

DAMN MASONISTS!

Comment

agathon:

said it to be cool? saying you have sex with men (even if you still want women) is the quickest way to become anything but 'cool'
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

I gues it is just my attempt to express myself

in the past (and in areas now), there were a lot of people who were gay, but had to pretend to not be so because being straight was the popular thing

so these people would be fundamentally gay, but on the surface straight

recently I think that a new phenomenum has risen in areas (you can deffinitely see this at places like women's colleges) where people who were straight, pretend that they are gay because it is the popular thing

of course the best thing is for none of this mixup to happen

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              agathon:

said it to be cool? saying you have sex with men (even if you still want women) is the quickest way to become anything but 'cool'
              depends on the circle

there is deffinitely pressure for girls to be homosexual

and in areas there is pressure among guys too

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                there is deffinitely pressure for girls to be homosexual
                Too bad this pressure never worked with some girls I know (the recording would have been spectacular )
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

1% true gays, up to 7% with homosexual tendencies.

Comment

judging by people i know i would say less than 1%, judging by people i know of, i would say about 5%.

and yeah agaton, i couldn't really see it how saying you're bi would make you 'cool'. i could just imagine the reaction of my flatmates if one of them turned round and said they were bi!
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                      i could just imagine the reaction of my flatmates if one of them turned round and said they were bi!
                      Woud they all rape him ?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

i'm glad my friends aren't like yours, spiffor
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It's just the jump-on-the-latest-trend people who are claiming bi-dom..
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

i still dont see how it is cool...

i'm just surprised that there aren't more lesbians or bisexual women... face it, guys today are mostly jackasses...

and good signature, stewart
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

gay_jon
                              Mr Gay
                              Boris Gayenough

100 %
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, I think the 10% ratio is rather low - I feel that it's more like between 15-20% of the population who are gay (and by "gay" I'm also including bisexuals into the percentage).
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X