Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the percentage of people that are gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the percentage of people that are gay?

I've seen all kinds of estimates, 3% and 5% and 10% and even 25%. Is there any kind of a number that's more official than the others?
    0%, it's all a masonic plot
    6.98%
    1%
    4.65%
    2%
    8.14%
    3%
    10.47%
    4%
    3.49%
    5%
    18.60%
    6%
    6.98%
    7%
    6.98%
    8%
    2.33%
    9%
    1.16%
    10%
    13.95%
    11%
    2.33%
    12%
    1.16%
    13%
    0.00%
    14%
    0.00%
    15%
    1.16%
    15-20%
    2.33%
    Over 20%
    3.49%
    Banana
    5.81%
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Those darn masons !
    They'll have us believe that sexuality is not a strictly male-female things
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ill say 5% (even tho I cant vote for some reason)

I dont believe 10%, thats a little high. Despite knowing alot of people during my life. I have only met a handful of them that I suspected or knew were gay.

Comment

Around 1%. The rest are doing it to try to be trendy and liberal.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

But there still gay bods

Comment

1%
            there are only about 30 gay people in my town of 13,000

i'm sure the percent is higher in urban areas though
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

There is only about 500 gay people here in Racine a city of 60,000. There was a big fuss about it in the paper, I dont remember how they got the stats. I suspect as you head north or south the numbers grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                Around 1%. The rest are doing it to try to be trendy and liberal.
                I doubt the figure's that low, but I have seen people doing that. So incredibly pathetic.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Based on the percentage of homosexuals amongst people I know ... 5%. Of course, there might be a couple of closeted ones I'm not aware of.

If you think it makes any difference my friends would be mostly well educated middle-class 18-25 year olds, mostly liberals. I'm not convinced it makes a difference, though, but there it is.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

i also don't believe 10-15% like we're always told... that is quite high... it would result in good population control though having 10-15% not reproduce each generation. but it's still quite high.

my guess is 2-5%
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I wrote a cool paragraph but the server munched it up

fook dat.

Comment

On Apolyton, about 75%.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

you mean fundamentally gay or on the surface gay?

some places(like my old hometown) are as high as 40% for the second

I think that the first is likelier to be arround 5%

I voted for the first option (how can you not vote for a masionic option?)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

and i personally know no homosexuals my age out of a population of people that includes whites, Blacks, asians, and hispanics.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X