EU poly meets

US poly meets

EU!

Comment

Pictures. Now.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
        well..if dissident's anything like me, he's still recovering from this weekend...and i didn't even drink! but i wanted to.......
        Well, Dissident and Oerdin drank enough for everyone. I, of course, was a sober as a Priest on Sunday.

hey lonestar.....you'd have to admit that if my bf actually DID wear makeup, it would not look good. he's way too hairy to do that sort of stuff.
        I was trying to find a good pic of the person I said he reminded me of, but google didn't turn up any with the red-eye effect.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

you can photoshop that in...
          sober as a priest? hmm...this atheist was more sober than you...
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

US poly meets
            It's gotta start somewhere Etchy... We all can't be stellar studs like ya all suffering it up out there in the hottest weather you have ever seen. At least SD is nice all year

had I been able to go not only would have seen a picture of Yoda with sideburns, but it would have been so fun that Europe would have paled in comparison...

We're going streaking!!!

Have a nice NIGHT!!!!*

*curtosey taken from panag
            Monkey!!!

Comment

hey it wasn't that bad devilmunchkin

okay maybe a little too much military talk. I still talk about it too much even though I've been out for almost 4 years now.

I like my freedom. I like being able to take off at a moment's notice and go places like... San Diego

The weather was great. That's something you Londoners can never have. Great ****ing weather.

I'll take SD over Los Angeles any day. I really enjoyed the city. So much better than LA in many ways. I'm not sure why I've been to LA so many times but never San Diego. I don't think I will ever go to LA again. The air was just nasty when I drove by it.

It's good to get out and see different places and different people. Life would be too boring otherwise.

Comment

I too had a much better impression of San Diego than of LA when I was a tourist there (for a week's length). To me, the quality of life in SD looks 1000000 times better than in LA.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's something you Londoners can never have. Great ****ing weather.

The weather in London is fantastic at the moment, and it will be for the 'poly meet tomorrow too.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Why is this thread called "Pictures from..." when there are no pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                      They walk around a park..see a museum..take a few pictures and then that's it.
                      Wow! Drinking is fun! Not drinking is for losers!

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin

sober as a priest? hmm...this atheist was more sober than you...
                        Are you insinuating I had an alcoholic beverage, you dirty infidel you?
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Wow! Drinking is fun! Not drinking is for losers!

quite..
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Kids.

Comment

John, after the summer I've had, even you may agree I require a stiff drink .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Drink all you want: IDGAS.* OTOH, I am glad to see my Boddington Troll was successful.

*I don't give a shiite.

Comment

Working...
                                X