Pictures from the San Diego meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from the San Diego meet.

Ok, so the thread title contains a bit of false advertising because I haven't developed any of the film yet but the SD poly meet was a great success where many margaritas were drunken and much houka pipe smoking occured. We only ended up with five people and MtG stood us up but that just meant there were more 1 quart margaritas for those of us who did go. BTW from personal experience I can verify that those 1 quart margaritas were .

Hang tight folks and we'll post photos of Oerdin, Dissident, LoneStar, DevilMunchkin, and DM's boyfriend as they galivanted around San Diego.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Why do you Americans not just sit in a bar and get wrecked like good Brits.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Wish I was there.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

There were no gays there though Fez.

You'd be better going to the London one.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          There were no gays there though Fez.

You'd be better going to the London one.
          Oh? And what would I be doing there?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Getting blasted along with the rest of us.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
              Getting blasted along with the rest of us.

I am not gonna be taken advantage of by a bunch of gay brits.. I mean they attempt to get me drunk and do naughty things. Not talking about you.. as you are straight.

Comment

:\
                -30-

Comment

fez, seriously, no one would take advantage of you. :/
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

...now where are they?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The American meets are always bollocks.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

They walk around a park..see a museum..take a few pictures and then that's it.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

fez, seriously, no one would take advantage of you
                          It would make a most amusing topic of conversation....
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

So, when will we see the pics ?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The American meets are always bollocks.
                              Oh I dunno. We got pretty blasted at some of the Austin meets.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X