Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I better not PM you my next pick

Comment

• Feel free. I'll take extra good care of old buddy Berz.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Ok, I'm back for a bit (to update lists and stuff).

Then I'll lay back down (and watch 'Scrooged' ). vlad, you are up.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• May be a while.
          He posted elsewhere that his computer isn't hooked up.
          Taunting.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Bump and stuff.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• pick will be up in a minute, it's nightime now so the vampire is awake

Comment

• Oakland Defense

Comment

• Sneak is up.

Comment

• hey I ended up taking Martin Grammatica after all.

But not in the first or second round as Imran suggested

Comment

• Sorry...my wife has been diagnosed with meningitis..quite an alarming day or two...here's a pick and a PM.
                      Christian Fauria, NE
                      Life and death is a grave matter;
                      all things pass quickly away.
                      Each of you must be completely alert;
                      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Jeez, everyone is dropping like flies! Hopefully your wife will be feeling better, Sneak.

(btw, Fauria was my #2 pick in case I didn't get McMichael... good pick ).

Tuberski for TWO!

Comment

• We wish your wife well. Meningitis can be nasty, but if they can get the anti-biotics in early enough most people fare well.

Comment

• Imran, I'll be in and out this afternoon.
                            Not going in and out like I would prefer, but still...

You have my next pick, or if happens to be picked, use your best on same position.

Comment

• Hope the wife is ok Sneak, mine just got Strep here, and of course that means yours truly has it too, hope the penicillin kills my syphillis too
                              I will in and out all day, hope to get another pick in soon!

Comment

• Damn, the draft is making us all sick .

I gotta take 3 different kinds of pills all day because of my surgery, Sneak's wife's has meningitis, vlad and his wife have strep. Damn .

Comment

Working...
                                X