• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE Frank Wycheck

Comment

• Sloth: Antonio Bryant, WR DAL

Zop: Reggie Wayne, WR IND

Reismark is up.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
        damn, baltimore and Houton both have the same bye weeks.

oh well. I should have been more careful with my backups.
        Wanna trade with me? Stacey Mack for Antowain Smith?

Comment

• Sloth, you came this close to not getting Antonio Roberts.
          Last second change of my mind to take Bulger as insurance instead.

You rodent.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You mean 'Bryant', Sloww? I don't recall an Antonio Roberts selected .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Another of those Ming moments.

This is getting scary.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You hang around him too much... his senility must be contageous.

Comment

• I don't want to be like Ming. Please, Lord God, no.

Comment

• I'd have thought that being even a little bit like just about anyone else would be a welcome improvement.
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Is it my turn yet?

and no, I don't really want TD

I'm starting to wonder how stupid of a pick it was taking Emitt Smith .

1 rush for 0 yards the other night. Oh that makes me feel so much better.

But I have Gramattica!! The dumbass pulled his groin. He better be ready for opening day dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        BAPAY me? What a ***** way out .

K: Carney, John - NO
                        QB: Brunell, Mark - JAC

Sneak is back up.
                        I was at work. There because we lost power, didn't get it restored for 8 hours No A/C but somehow the shop compute is on emergency power.

I work in a hospital and the no A/C was a huge problem for us.

SO GET OFF MY BACK!!!!!!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Dearest SuperSneak,

Signed,

SlowwHand

Comment

• Diss: The only stupid part of you taking Emmitt was that you took him *way* too early. He's going to have a better season than last year, especially behind that awesome Cardinals O-line (no joke), but not *that* good.

As for me... sorry Imran, this guy's mine too.

Brian Finneran, WR, Atlanta
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• You can have him .

There is a reason I took Lelie this round. It's called TDs (and the guy who has Price will get plenty of them as well).

Comment

• Ah, Dissident didn't send me a list, so he's up.

Comment

Working...
                                X