No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if he shows, I left a pick with Immy, if that pick is gone, the draft will have to wait till I show tomoorow.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• couldn't you submit two picks
      in case he takes that one

Comment

• No.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• Maybe he's showing reismark how annoying it is .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hey, I'm not annoyed. He could take until Wednesday if he wants to, as far as I'm concerned.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Suuuure....
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It's only a few hours, besides, still have to wait for Jac.

Comment

• I could pick for him... oh wait... never mind

Comment

• drum roll......
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      I could pick for him... oh wait... never mind
                      I was out carousing last night Sorry bout the delay.

The Fighting Emus select-

Jason Hanson Kicker for the Detroit Lions
                      Antwaan Randle El WR for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Back to Chris!

Comment

• Chris ! You bastard !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Chris picks Santana Moss, WR NY Jets

Dissident is up.

Comment

• I reiterate; Chris, you bastard !

(Sloww goes back to redo his list)

Comment

• Will this be the round of punt returners? =)

Comment

Working...
                                X