• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay I'm here, give me a few minutes to update my lists

Comment

• Marcus Pollard, TE, Indianapolis Colts

Comment

• hey Slow can I send my next round pick to you?

Comment

• Sure thing.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• okay sent for the next round.

Comment

• Todd Pinkston, WR
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• I need a TE. Any decent ones left?

edit for newbie question: Can we pick fullbacks for RB/bench slots?
                Last edited by Jac de Molay; August 8, 2003, 14:34.
                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Any back can be selected, the Yahoo category is "Running Backs" and that includes both full backs and half backs.

As for TEs, check the player selected thread at Zop's, and pick one who is still out there.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• I need a TE. Any decent ones left?
                    There's one in particular I'm shocked is still up there. I can't tell you who it is, though - Imran might kill me.

Can we pick fullbacks for RB/bench slots?
                    Why not? (You want Alstott, don't you...?)
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Alrighty, the Fighting Emus select:

Kyle Brady TE for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
                      Mike Alstott RB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Alge Crumpler TE

Comment

• Brady wasn't the one...

Chris, Diss? Can you guys possibly get your picks done within the next two hours? I'm leaving work at 5:30 and I have no idea what my availability will be like tonight... or tomorrow
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• THAT was the one, Chris...

Comment

• Think you cross posted there Reis.

Comment

• Dissident takes Martin Grammatica.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X