No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, just added a PLAYERS PICKED forums at Zops. It's seperated by position.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• WOOO... Reismark actually left me a pick .

Zop gets first crack though... see if he can mess up the plans .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Zop said this earlier...

Originally posted by Zopperoni
        I'm off to work again, back at around 0200 AM EST.
        I know what I want, so I PM'd you my pick, Imran...
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Hopefully this leaving picks will be a more common occurance .

Comment

• Wouldn't you think it'd be easy ?
            I've never understood people's seeming inability to leave a list.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• When there's only one person ahead of you, there's not much of a shift. Six and sixteen is a different story...
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• We are at the halfway point of the draft and there is still 5 weeks to go before the season starts. It's not THAT big of rush.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Of course it is... we have to have ample time to laugh at Sloww when his entire starting team gets injured .

Comment

• Wouldn't you think it'd be easy ?
                    I've never understood people's seeming inability to leave a list.
                    I try not to leave picks with the commish when they have a pick before it gets to me.

Comment

• good point Berz.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Yes, especially when he has two picks ahead of me =)

Anyway, in the eighth round, the 'fros pick Travis Taylor, WR of the Baltimore Ravens.

Reismark is on the clock.

Comment

• :BUMP:

Going to bed now, I should be back at around noon EST.

Reismark is currently on the clock, followed by Diss, Chris, Jac and back.

Comment

• okay I'm back, I should be able to make my own crappy picks. I won't need anyone to do that for me

glad I got Troy Brown though. he was buried kind of far down page 2.
                            Last edited by Dis; August 5, 2003, 04:01.

Comment

• Keep running that mouth, Imran.

BTW. This is that no-good bastard reismark's birthday.

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Since Imran's not up yet, I'll post my pick myself.

Sloww indeed has a keen sense of how I'm thinking... Kyrandia takes the Carolina Panthers defense.

And thanks for the well-wishes

Comment

Working...
                                X