No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, buddy. If you say it's so, it's so.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Only if reismark sends lists though
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It's still not my turn?

You guys are slower than old people ****ing

Comment

• ARRRGGGHHHH

Naturally, I leave work just minutes before my turn comes up, and my dad monopolizes it all night so I never have a chance to get on....

Anyway...

Imran, what's the status on adding the extra round of picks? I only ask because I'm seriously considering a pick that would require me to draft two backups at a position...
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Why don't you worry about your current pick ?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Because the answer to this question will determine which position I draft now. I probably will go a different direction if the answer is no.
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• We're adding a pick, but don't look too much for Imran.
                He's having his face removed today.

Comment

• Right, right. Okay, let's see then... give me a minute or two.

Comment

• And reismark, I'm allowed to talk trash at you.
                    Don't EVER forget it.

Comment

• Only up until Week 8, Sloww. Because it's then that my Dragonhawks will toss your Dwarf Tossers all the way to Timbuktu.

Muhsin Muhammad, WR, Carolina

Hope you see now why the extra pick is important to me.

Comment

• Not really. Mush is a good pick.

Comment

• Right now I have two Week 3 guys (Mush and Galloway), meaning right now I have only two WRs who can start that week...

Diss! You up!
                          Last edited by reismark; August 8, 2003, 10:39.

Comment

• Round 10
                            109) B. Johnson (TB) --> Billys Boingers
                            110) D. Akers (PHI) --> West Side Thugs
                            111) P. Warrick (CIN) --> BC Bears
                            112) P. Ramsey (WAS) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                            113) J. Fiedler (MIA) --> Decatur Destroyers
                            114) DEF (IND) --> Berzerkers
                            115) J. Harrington (DET) --> Monza Sloths
                            116) J. Kitna (CIN) --> Amsterdam Afros
                            117) M. Muhammad (Car)--> Kyrandia Dragonhawks
                            118) M. Pollard (Indy)--> Vegas Whoremongers
                            119) T. Pinkston --> NY Slackers
                            120) K. Brady (JacK) --> Fighting Emus

Round 11
                            121) M. Alstott (TB) --> Fighting Emus
                            122) A. Crumpler --> NY Slackers
                            123) M. Grammatica--> Vegas Whoremongers
                            124) K. Stewart (Chicago)--> Kyrandia Dragonhawks
                            125) --> Amsterdam Afros
                            126) --> Monza Sloths
                            127) --> Berzerkers
                            128) --> Decatur Destroyers
                            129) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                            130) --> BC Bears
                            131) --> West Side Thugs
                            132) --> Billys Boingers
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; August 8, 2003, 15:51.

Comment

• In a few minutes I'm going to leave for good...for my long vacation that is. I'll be back briefly the 18th, and (unfortunately) I'll stay back the 25th.
                              I'm going to send lists for all my remaining picks to Imran and zop.
                              Have a good stay....

I'm going on VACATION HURRAY!!!

Comment

• I'm sure glad you qualified that "for good" statement.
                                Had me worried for a second. Read grim.

Comment

Working...
                                X