Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross post. I knew it was close.

Hey, Cowboys LB's and DB's are terrific.
    Good choice.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• vlad: Green Bay's D

Slow, yer up!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Amos Zereou, RB, Pittsburgh
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Cross post. I knew it was close.

Hey, Cowboys LB's and DB's are terrific.
          Good choice.
          They also seem to fit with Parcell's attacking style of defense.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oh, MAN. Dallas abso****inglutely loves Parcells.

Comment

• Damn you guys are tough pickers .

Troy Hambrick, RB DAL

Berz is up.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Speaking of Dallas .

Comment

• Parcells got all over a reporter that insisted on asking about Carter vs. Hutchinson.
                  Said, "Don't you know there are 4 QB's in camp? You've been here longer than me, and you don't know that?
                  How do you think that makes them feel?
                  Think you have a chance at getting an interview with either of them now ?"

Last edited by SlowwHand; August 4, 2003, 20:21.

Comment

• NY Giants "D"

Comment

• ROLLING!

Sloth: Jake "The Snake" Plummer, QB DEN

Could be a good sleeper.

The Afro man is up.

Comment

• I was shocked I got Hambrick before you did, Sloww

Comment

• Yes... I'm going to get one of the defenses I want
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• He should be motivated, after running his mouth all last year.
                            Time to put up or shut up.

Comment

• Oops, too many windows opened

Comment

• And Kreskin says...."Carolina defense for reismark".

Comment

Working...
                                X