Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be why he likes Parcells.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Nice pick Vladimir, we'll see if it pays off.

Comment

• BAPAY! BAPAY!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Bump, to say BAPAY! BAPAY, BAPAY, BAPAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
            Nice pick Vladimir, we'll see if it pays off.
            Well TE picks are always a bit thin, but he may turn into something along the lines of a young Wycheck. I have a feeling my team will be a heavy waiver wire one early
            Any sign of Mac-T? Is it my team now for sure or has he been spotted?

Comment

• Yea, Tom Brady seems to be expecting a lot from Graham as well, but we'll see how it works out between Graham and Fauria.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with the account, either one of you two will be a pleasure to play with/against.

Comment

• Mac relinquished his spot.

New thread time.

Comment

Working...
                X