No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, are we doing 16 rounds or not? We never got a majority vote for it. Or should we see how far we get in the draft (up to round 14 at least) and then see?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
      Is Zop at work AGAIN? *sighs*
      No, I'm off for the rest of August.

I was away because I was attending the Apolyton Meeting in London.

Sneak, I hope your wife gets well quickly

Comment

• Zop gets to take a break now and again, he lent us use of his great site .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Imran: Yes, we gotta do sixteen! Add me to the yes vote if you haven't already! I need two WR backups now...

And fair warning to you all... I'm unavailable tomorrow.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Why do we HAVE to do sixteen?

You can have two WR backups... you then just won't have a Kicker backup. We have 6 backups: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Def can easily work. Couldn't it?

Comment

• I made the statement in your absense there would be another pick.
              Hey. Command decision that affected a pick.
              Don't like it? Don't get sick.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not without a majority vote, Slow .

I made that decision before .

Comment

• Last I saw, there was a vote.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Not a majority though... I think reismark makes 5. That means 2 more are needed.

Comment

• Well, I think some people really NEED two backups at one or maybe even more position(s).

I don't know if people here also analyze the skeds of the teams they picked players of, and I haven't looked at the new picks for possible "flaws", but I did notice that one of us is going to be in RB trouble.

Comment

• So far on the 16 round vote:

Sloth
                        Zop
                        Slow
                        Me (I guess)
                        Reismark

If you want it, get others voting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                          Because the answer to this question will determine which position I draft now. I probably will go a different direction if the answer is no.
                          [SIZE=1]We're adding a pick, but don't look too much for Imran.
                          He's having his face removed today.

Reismark, you may have gotten screwed without the kiss.

Comment

• Not unless you can convince others to vote on it .

It's on your ASS now, Sloww .

Comment

• Vlad fancies a sixteenth round as well.

Comment

• Ok, make that only ONE more that Sloww has to get then .

Comment

Working...
                                X