Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped for Berz.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Ooooh, no you don't. Staying right here on page 1.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• We're going to need another thread soon

Comment

• Yes we are. More bumps than picks.

Comment

• I always thought you were in the dark Slowwy, all these bumps proves it...

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• To take any little pressure off Imran that he might feel, picking right before me, I left next 2 (hopefully) picks with Zopperoni.
              Only because I don't want to influence Imran in any way.

Am I a nice bastard or what ?

Comment

• If anyone else feels he will have more peace of mind by sending his draft list to me, he can PM it to me too.

In the meanwhile, Berzerker is still on the clock.

Comment

• Slow...

That's a good idea though... if Berz or Slow feels not 'safe' leaving their picks with me (bloody wussies ) they can leave it with Zop.

Hmm, I wonder if Berz will show up... I guess I can play my NEW Madden 2004 tonight instead of drafting .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You already have Madden 2004?!?!

Comment

• Just to let others know, Wiilis MaGahee ha finally signed with Buffalo.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        You already have Madden 2004?!?!
                        Yep, released early .

For the PC (of course). I also picked up a gamepad: Logitech Wingman Rumble.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I hope it ships over here quickly.

I play it with a Gravis Gamepad Pro.

Comment

• I got the new gamepad for the analog controls... those things are nice .

Comment

• Is it something special in the game that those analog controls do?

Comment

• They are just nicer than the D-pad... because they are like mini-joysticks. Easier on the thumbs.

And apparently the right analog pad can be used to activate 'Playmaker' mode, which I'm not sure is too useful or not, but it's an option (though I probably wouldn't buy a controller simply for it) .

Comment

Working...
                                X