Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom, still up for a trip to the land where boys pack 22s in their timbs?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

yes. her name is F. not allowed to post it because it#s so rare. I think she's lesbian though.

Comment

Frydia
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Albert, I don't even remember WHY am I going there again??
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

to get a tour of historic germantown of course

Comment

no, not Frydia

pretty close though

Comment

I would just like to take this opportunity to note that this time tomorrow I will be having hot sex. I thank you.

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure it started off with you wanting to kill me... I just can't remember why though...
                  Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Gibsie shut the fuck up you just know noone else here has sex

Dom, keep guessing

Comment

You said ****. At least you're guaranteed some banning rod action tonight

Comment

Ooh, I got the 69th post... that's always a good omen!

Comment

it's just proof you're not a true polyite. otherwise you'd have to **** tonight.

Comment

I've made a recent vow to never **** again! Well, not for the rest of the year. Not THAT easy a feat considering I'll be apart from my partner for three weeks after this weekend...

Comment

3 weeks without mast.-ing ar ok, that is if real sex hasn't made you addicted which it probably has

Comment

Give up Gibsie - you'll always be a w**ker
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X