Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, some girls just have that special thing that really sparks your interest...even if they're a dog otherwise.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

That's weird... I thought I posted a response, but I don't see it... huh..

Anyway, what I said was that those areas around Philadelphia are, like much of North Jersey, quasi-urban. Too urban to be suburban, but not urban enough to be urban... basically spill over from the metropoli.
      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
        "She Has a Great Personality" - translation:

She's butt-a55 ugly and can't get a date unless her 'friends' trick some unfortunate loser into getting stuck in a public place somewhere, where he can't get away unless he gnaws his own arm off with his teeth, but he's too drunk to get away because drinking is the only way he can stand looking at her, listening to her, or being near her.
        Oh man.. This place has become much more entertaining since you came back Swithin.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nowhere near Jersey, I can tell you that much
          Well, it doesn't matter... you like CtP. That makes us entirely incompatible.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

You are incorrect - I helped MAKE CtP - I never said I liked it.

We're completely incompatible because you've got a penis and you think you can 'stick it to me'.

If you're a girl, well, sorry, I don't swing that way. Sorry to disappoint all the guys who were about to ask if they could 'just watch'.
            -30-

Comment

CtP 2 is a good game... it just suffers from the same flaws as the civ series. i honestly don't see what the difference is between ctp 2 and civ 2. ctp goes on for another 200 years and has a few less technologies but they about the same.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That's nice.
                -30-

Comment

so dom... you didn't say that girls in philly are slutty and their sluttiness rubs off on girls in jersey? thats what it seemed like you said.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

In that case, I'm just mad at you...

But not all men are just trying to "stick it to you"... and take that from someone who is NOT trying to score with you given the distance in both miles and age apparently.

Comment

No, I wasn't saying that at all...

Although what I WAS saying is that girls in urban areas do tend to be easier... but that goes for all urban areas all across the globe I think.

And the CtP2 was certainly A LOT better than CtP, but still, I found it to still be not as user-friendly as the other Civ games.

Comment

here's a warning... watch your back, Dom...

Comment

Jesus Christ, Albert... I've had enough people threatening me in the last day...

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                            You are prehaps the first person involved in CtP that I don't have some distaste for.

Was Peter "Enjolras" Karpas really *that* stupid, btw?
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Fvck off, Parker.

Yes, Karpas was at least as stupid as you are, although he at least has the sense not to come to apolyton.
                              -30-

Comment

care for a visit to historic Germantown, Philadelphia, Dom?

Comment

Working...
                                X