This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls

Ever met one of them you aren't that attracted to yet there is something else about them that you are drawn to?

I think the only explanation is that she always seems to be smiling and acting cute and shy with us..
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Yes, she had chocolate chip cookies. She wasn't attractive but I was certainly drawn to her.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm attracted to personality alot

Comment

You've heard she's easy? ;O)

Comment

Well, Boddington's, do you mean that she wasn't that physically good-looking? Or that you weren't really attracted to period, but you like her personality a lot?
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I'm attracted to her a bit physically, but there's something else that's ahem hard to put my finger on. That's what.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Her rack?
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Gee... some of the responses are similar to what you would hear in a grade school locker room...

I can see this isn't going to last long.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah ha... yes, I see what you're saying.

I think that that is not uncommon. I personally will chase after good-looking women regardless of personality. (If my girlfriend saw this I'd be lying in a bloody heap on the floor.) But that does not exclude a woman if she doesn't look that great physically.

But honestly, for me to be attracted to a woman who isn't that pretty, she'd have to really have some great personality qualities.

I think its even more than personality sometimes...

I mean, I've seen women that I'm VERY attracted to physically, I find them sexy, but they're not exceptionally pretty. It's about how they carry themselves... the effect they give off.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                    You've heard she's easy? ;O)

seriously bods, i sorta know what you're on about, i knew this bird once who wasn't that much to look at, not ugly but nothing special, but there was something about her that made me like her a lot, dunno what exactly.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

"It's about how they carry themselves... the effect they give off."

Yep.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm reminded of an old saying... "It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake like that!"

Comment

True, true...
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Girls - to do the dishes
                            Girls - to clean up my room
                            Girls - to do the laundry
                            Girls - and in the bathroom
                            Girls - that's all I really want is girls
                            Two at a time - I want girls
                            With new wave hairdos - I want girls
                            I ought to whip out my - girls, girls, girls, girls, girls!

Comment

Bodds has discovered that women have personalities?
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X