No announcement yet.

Apolyton Camping Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Apolyton camping trip to Mingapulco" sounds nice.

Ming will live in his 5-star hotel. The rest will be camping around.
    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      Give me a good hotel... a function room set up with networked computers for MP games... an open bar... plenty of good food... then you would be talking..

But a camping trip...
      I don't think so
      Agree, aside from the second requirement. Surely sex is better than MP gaming.

Though it depends who with I guess

Comment

Re: Apolyton Camping Trip

Originally posted by David Floyd
        The thread says it all...the idea just came to me for some odd reason, and I don't even know that I could do it...but still, if there's enough interest, it might be fun...
        Here in Texas ? Make it October, I'm in.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You rugged man, you.

Comment

Why would people in Texas camp?

Where is there to camp?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Evidently you need to expand your knowledge beyond that of computers.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Fine. David can pick me up.
                No need to take 2 vehicles.

Comment

The outback? No, that's Australia...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Evidently you need to expand your knowledge beyond that of computers.
                    Seriously...

What're you going to do, hijack a Mexican labor camp?

Camping isn't camping without mountains damnit.

Otherwise it's just camp.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well, let me see here. Since you are locked into camping must be in mountains, Davis Mountains.

Comment

Are they actually mountains or are they big hills that Texans like to think are mountains?

Comment

"Everything is bigger in Texas"

Comment

David is fairly close to Hill Country.
                            I know what danged mountains are, Asher.

If you weren't so into mountains, Daingerfied State Park is beautiful.

Comment

Odd, people having penis envy using mountains.

Comment

Moot point on David picking me up, probably.
                                I bugged him so much, he won't even talk to me any more.
                                Pretty bad, huh ?

Comment

Working...
                                X