No announcement yet.

Apolyton Camping Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously a man stupid enough to walk his ass to death to get to the camp site, only to fall off in the middle of the night.

And you don't always have to walk, the truly lazy can go park up in the mountains at their camp site if they go rent one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Camping! Camping! Let's go camping!
      Fine. Mountains. I don't care.
      Camping!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hell, I meant "camping" as in the expression "as camp as a row of tents".
        Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

• I want to go!!!
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• David can pick you up, then pick me up.
            This is working out just fine.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              Meh, must be a weird British usage. You people do weird things with words...
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

No, you can misuse the term "bridled." Bridled means restrained. It has nothing to do with taking umbrage to something.
                The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

To lift the head and draw in the chin as an expression of scorn or resentment.
                To show anger or resentment; take offense: bridling at the criticism.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I was born in Abilene, Texas. Lived in Texas all my life.
                  Except for time spent in the circus.
                  I wasn't aware you used that term to refer to the US Armed Forces as well.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• What about unbridled passion ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Meh, must be a weird British usage. You people do weird things with words...
                      Like invent and use them?
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• That's the other sense.

One's a transitive verb, one's an intransitive verb.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Wombat,

Comment

Working...
                          X