Apolyton Camping Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you really from, Sloww?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
      No such thing as strangers. Only friends one hasn't met yet.
      I agree

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        No such thing as strangers. Only friends one hasn't met yet.
        I haven't met Charles Manson.

Comment

• I was born in Abilene, Texas. Lived in Texas all my life.
          Except for time spent in the circus.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not true! There are plenty of mountains in new england that are under 10,000 that are worth the visit! In fact, all of them are...
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

• And note monolith's sig line.

That's me, not Texas.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• May I ask what meaning of the word "camping" is meant in this thread?
                Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

• Camping- when you go out into the woods, hike, sleep in a tent, and enjoy nature,
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Oh, thanks, I am relieved now.
                    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

• Oerdin said nothing, zip, zero, nada about mountains being required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Camping- when you go out into the woods, hike, sleep in a tent, and enjoy nature,
                        DUH!!!

Comment

• Obviously an amateur, then.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Obviously a man of no limitations in the camping world.

Comment

• Obviously a man with no other choice in the camping world.

Comment

• Obviously a man who doesn't want to walk his ass to death to get to the camp site, only to fall off in the middle of the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X