Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bored. Redfern wants a picture thread. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds to me like you probably already did.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• just did!!

Comment

• And Andy's mailbox starts to fill.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• with any luck

Comment

• We're going to shave your hair on Friday. I will not be seen in public with someone with a tail.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• you dont want to be seen with crazy folks, yet attend an poly meeting? How naive can you be
              If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

• Damn. I should've kept my locks. Andy, is it the camera angle, or is your head disproportionately large?
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I think his head is normal.

It's just his body is disproportionately small.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• The great thing about the word "proportion" and its derivatives is that it makes the meaning of our posts exactly the same.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• where are your naked pics?

Comment

• maybe my head actually is too large... should I cut it off?

Comment

• Just get rid of the stupid long hair. Shorter hair is much better.

And eat something, you waif.

But nice abs! Natural, or do you do crunches?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• It's all natural. I know I'm too skinny, but that's just my lack of appetite.

The hair will stay that way for a while. Might get a new style after my next birthday, but certainly not before

Comment

• And you are incredibly insulting to human kind...

Fez=human kind= LOL!
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• IW, I suppose that comment needed a smiley..
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X