Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bored. Redfern wants a picture thread. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

• what? was that really harsh? i didn't think so... no glasses is usually seen as better than glasses... grey sweatshirt... come on... he needs better looking clothes than that... and yall know that long unkempt hair is a mess...

I'm trying to help him...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well, to be fair, I'm pushing 200 lbs... and I'm working my way back down to 190, but I personally find that grey sweatshirt fine, andmy glasses, and my hair I don't find too bad. I'm not exactly fond of your haircut, Speer...
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• yeah college made you gain a lot... your older pictures showed you being quite a bit thinner.

no grey sweatshirt... please no... i'm serious... for your own good... you'll thank me later...
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• In his bodybuilding days during the 70's when the pic with Burt was taken, Drake was 5'2" and Burt was 5'9". Now with readily available HGH, Drake and Burt are both taller.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Ecthelion = Andy
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                who is andy?

mono:

get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight (you look like you gained a lot in college) and you'll have plenty of gay guys saying you cute
                Mono: I'd get NHS jam jar glasses, grow your hair thick and bushy, dress in sacks and eat sh*tloads...then you minimise the chances of Fezerino lusting over you, which can only be a good thing

Stew, I'm having a long bath I can never get a good picture with this webcam of myself...I always look crap and the lighting is never right, it doesn't do me justice. So I will pass for now
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
                  Azael, you are white aren't you?
                  yes. But it is all relative.

I was just kidding. well, actually, I don't think I ever saw people as pale as asher.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

When I went to the lake last friday, missed a spot on my lower back with sunscreen and it was burned pretty harshly.

I don't tan, Fez.

Not that there's much flattering about burnt skin cells and greatly increased risk of skin cancer.
                    Poor guy... your skin is completely different than mine. Guess we all have our qualities.

PH, I only call guys cute when I find them attractive. Unfortunately for you, you aren't on that list.

another of me:

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You're incredibly nauseating Fez...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        You're incredibly nauseating Fez...
                        And you are incredibly insulting to human kind...
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• is that the hints of facial hair I see, fez?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                            is that the hints of facial hair I see, fez?
                            just some... and I had it for the past year man...

Comment

• bump

posting full naked pic of me shortly

Comment

• Eye-gouging implements on standby.
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X