Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bored. Redfern wants a picture thread. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but I'm sure Azazel is swarthy unlike our Canadian friend Asher...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Fez, you're constant arselicking is really starting to get irritating. Stop calling everyone cute who is male...you're just overdoing it...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
        Azael, you are white aren't you?
        Why? Would it be a problem if he wasn't?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Not bathed yet Provost?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I think I should do my public service reminder that Andy has quite a large dossier on people already.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Slowwhand..please explain.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• "Stop calling everyone cute who is male"

He didn't call me cute!
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

• I'm telling you flat out, Andy collects every single pic that's posted; to what purpose, I cannot say.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• who is andy?

mono:

get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight (you look like you gained a lot in college) and you'll have plenty of gay guys saying you cute
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• errr...
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Don't pull any punches Albert.
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• what does that mean? pull any punches?

Comment

• don't pull any punches: don't hold back, just let 'em fly, hit it where it hurts...

get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight (you look like you gained a lot in college) and you'll have plenty of gay guys saying you cute
                              That was harsh man.

That's what "don't pull any punches" means...

:
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• "Pulling punches" = "Taking it easy"
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X