Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I worry about my health due to my diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I worry about my health due to my diet?

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    Since I was able to eat solid food, my daily diet has been made up of almost nothing but cereal, plain bologna sandwiches (white bread with bologna on it), peanut butter sandwiches (sometimes jelly), hotdogs (with white bread), vienna sausages, hot pockets, mcdonalds' cheeseburgers but also other fast food from pizza or chinese take-out, ramon noodles... and thats about it.
    If you ever get a girl in bed, the only thing you'll have that's hard will be your arteries.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

eat some fruit, it's not expensive. i spend about 10 quid a week on food when i'm at uni, fruit juice, a few apples, a bit of veg with your meal and bob's your mohter's brother.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Ecthelion:

Common salt or sodium chloride is considered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as safe for its intended use as a food additive. This GRAS (generally recognized as safe) classification, and the universal use of sodium chloride since antiquity, affirms its safety. The Merck Index refers to sodium chloride as "(n)ot generally considered poisonous." Many substances in everyday use can be toxic in high concentrations, even water. reports Toxic levels of sodium chloride are reported as:

Oral toxicity (The Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances, 1986):

Human; TDLo: 12,357 mg/kg/23 D-C
        Mouse; LD50: 4,000 mg/kg
        Rat; LD50: 3,000 mg/kg
        Rabbit; LDLo: 8,000 mg/kg
        How ya doin'?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"yeah and i should learn how to cook something besides spaghetti... my ex loved to cook and she could cook these fancy meals... like seafood with fancy italian names and all that. hmm... asking her how to cook sounds like a plan to get back with her "

Now you're thinking!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
          X