Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I worry about my health due to my diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, David, really, I'm feeling weird... and even this mineral water (bottled for you americans) tastes salty now

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      Fez:

i'm of lebanese descent... guess i'm your flavour
      I didn't mean that... lol...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Speer in Berlin would just merge with the crowd due to being taken as a Turk.

Comment

I'm going to be living with a Turk.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

damn i can't keep up with yall...

Dave:

You can't bring your own food, or leave and go eat somewhere else? You're guaranteed a 30 minute lunch, minimum, right? I usually can make it to a restaurant and back in ~30 minutes.
            30 min lunch maximum... and nah there's no restaurants near by... remember... inner city philly...

the best i could do is a Helal meat store and a bakery...

Monk:

If I may speak for Alb, my experience with fast food is that by the time you finally go on break, you are so exhausted there is no way you are going to spend your break running around town buying health food.
            no you can't speak for me because i'm never exhausted at all... all i do for break is eat my food and get back cracking after only 10-15 minutes... i dont need that ****. all i'm doing is taking orders, packing burgers, or grilling burgers... don't take much effort

thanks
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              Speer in Berlin would just merge with the crowd due to being taken as a Turk.
              I went to Morocco and some traffic cops mistaken me as a Moroccan citizen.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

A Turkette, that is.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

that's cool

oyu can get some ammo for MarkG

jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

KrazyHorse, are you my cousin? he's got a Turkish girlfriend. he's in Hamburg though.

Comment

my housemate this last year was a girl

worked well

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

all i do for break is eat my food and get back cracking after only 10-15 minutes

I hope to God you didn't just say that you work on your break time.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ecthelion:

at a job interview, i met this boy who was in the army and had been stationed in germany... he said that many times, turkish germans would harass him... he always had to pull out his gun to chase them off... weird cause he was spanish so you could mistake him for a turk or something but i guess the army uniform changed that
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            KrazyHorse, are you my cousin? he's got a Turkish girlfriend. he's in Hamburg though.
                            She's not my girlfriend, and if you suggest that she could be then my actual girlfriend will string my balls up on the wall. So please avoid that mistake.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

oh I've had female flatmates in here, all of which were too lazy to do all of the housework, damn!

Comment

is your gf staying in canada?

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X