Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I worry about my health due to my diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 min lunch maximum... and nah there's no restaurants near by... remember... inner city philly...

the best i could do is a Helal meat store and a bakery...
    That doesn't sound too bad, but I don't know what Helal means.

As for working on your break, McDonald's doesn't force you to stay off the clock for at least half an hour? I know I'm forced to (and usually I'm off for closer to an hour). Granted, it SHOULD be your choice, but the damned gubmint has to intervene.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

he took out his gun? enough for prison here.

Comment

KrazyHorse:

the manager forced me to take a full break one time...

i wont play... working at mcdonalds and **** is easy as i dont know what... it's a minimum wage job so it only requires minimum effort...
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

KH, OK.

Comment

[SIZE=1]
            Monk:

no you can't speak for me because i'm never exhausted at all... all i do for break is eat my food and get back cracking after only 10-15 minutes... i dont need that ****. all i'm doing is taking orders, packing burgers, or grilling burgers... don't take much effort

thanks
            Wow, really? My feet always were dead. I liked to take as long a break as I could.

While we're talking about fast food, the ones I have always worked at have had sort of a shady black market operation going on. Workers from other restaurants, or say, local movie theatres, would bring in their various goods and barter some food off of us. Anything like that ever happen at yours? I got a few free movie passes, 10 minutes of free tanning, and some buffalo wings out of the deal.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              is your gf staying in canada?

Jon Miller
              Yup, for at least the next 2 years (she's bound by contract).

She might move down after that. But hopefully after I'm done we'll come back north.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I like canada, I think I would like living there (There are cool places in the US also though)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ect:

it was his US army issue i believe (though he did say how he wasn't allowed to carry it around off base)... i dont know if that is illegal either... it might have saved him from getting his ass beat by gangs of angry turks though
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

There are cool places in the US, but I would not feel comfortable living there on a long-term basis (as in permanent). Most happy to live in Canada. Second choice is Europe.

But it all depends what departments are good for what in 4 years, and whuch ones will take me in.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

While we're talking about fast food, the ones I have always worked at have had sort of a shady black market operation going on. Workers from other restaurants, or say, local movie theatres, would bring in their various goods and barter some food off of us. Anything like that ever happen at yours? I got a few free movie passes, 10 minutes of free tanning, and some buffalo wings out of the deal.
                      nope... but some fast food places (notably chinese take out places) sell drugs on the side

Comment

and David:

Helal meat is muslim approved meat... it aint pork and i guess it's free ranged or something... someone did some prayers over it... i dont know... it's like kosher i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          There are cool places in the US, but I would not feel comfortable living there on a long-term basis (as in permanent). Most happy to live in Canada. Second choice is Europe.

But it all depends what departments are good for what in 4 years, and whuch ones will take me in.
                          yah

I hope to be done in another 4 years (total of 5)

I am sort of laidback, wouldn't be surprised if it took my another 5 (total of 6)

Jon Miller
                          (and when I started I was hoping to get done in 4, than I got lazy)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

the pacific northwest is great for amyn things

I would prefer it over other places in the US I have lived

Jon Miller
                            (it is a lot like BC, I liked BC a whole lot though)
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

didn't live in BC, only vacationed there

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

the pacific northwest is great for amyn things

I would prefer it over other places in the US I have lived

Jon Miller
                                (it is a lot like BC, I liked BC a whole lot though)
                                I have objections to living in the US which transcend local conditions.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X