No announcement yet.

Why is pork so cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah David... they was cool... i mean not as fresh obviously as when you first got them but still edible... but you right, overall, burgers don't keep well (mainly the bread tastes bad) but put extra ketchup up on that and it's cool.

muslim groups and such would protest saying they can't work there because they have to handle pork.
    umm... let's say the names of some of my fellow employees... Rahkeem, rahim, abdul... hell, it was abdul who taught me how to cook the bacon on the grill
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If I cook homemade burgers (usually grill them), they'll keep OK for a few days, as long as I'm not trying to save them inside of buns with condiments. But just put a few burgers in the fridge, and I'm good to go for another meal. Not that I cook that frequently, though.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        Hindus aren't violent. We don't fear their protests
        Hindus aren't violent?

I seem to remember something about riots in India not too long ago.

Plus they almost started WWIII with Pak...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ahh, come on... They only burned alive a couple of hundred muslims. I'm sure the Hindu protesters were all really nice people at heart. Just ask one of our bleeding heart liberals here at poly I'm sure they'll come up with some reason as to why they weren't responsible for their actions.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

GAH! SOMEONE STABBED ME! MY CHEST IS BLEEDING! I CAN'T BREATHE; ACK, uh, (they were really nice people. the hindus never did anything bad.) ACKC KCKJKCK.... *thump*
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

there's a huge number of hindus who truly hate christians and muslims alike...
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No-one hates atheists.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

God does

Comment

He would do if he existed.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

In celibration of this thread I just had pork sausages for breakfast. The Atkins diet is still going strong.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Same here. Though I did put on a pound last week...maybe due to two bottles of wine towards the end of the week.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

and nobody has posted the conversation from Pulp Fiction yet. I've seen that movie so many times I have nearly all the dialogue memorized.

Comment

at least Speer didn't blame the cost of pork on rich, mansion living liberals in Philly.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

good point

You could make the point that pork isn't cheap, but other forms of meat are more expensive.

I think perhaps those mansion living liberals are keeping the prices of beef artificially high so the poor people can't afford it. That must be it.

Comment

Diss
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X