Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step into the confessional . . . what REALLY scares you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Asher. Damnit. Don't say that kind of thing.
    Someone new here might take you seriously.
    Texans are scary. They either are upfront about it and wave their guns at you, or they act overly polite as a way to seduce you closer so they can shoot you. Either way, Texans are bad news.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Texans are pretty scary.
      They always seem to have an over-obsession with Texas. "Everything's bigger in Texas" and so on.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh bull****.

I can't remember. Have you even been to Texas ?

And monkspider, it's just that we know there just isn't a whole lot of good to Kansas.
        Once Berz leaves, it will really be skimpy pickings.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Someone taking Asher seriously?

Riiiiight...

@ Asher
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
            Heights.
            I used to be able to climb trees and into structures when i worked construction but no more. Since my eyesight began to go i just get dizzy and scared sh!tless.
            Even with the glasses: the difference in focus in what i see through the glasses and the rest is what is making me lose equilibrium.
            I was working in my dads construction site one summer and the .. what you call it.. uhm well not ladders but thingies there set up so you can climb there broke down (it wasn't attached to anything, was found out later), and I did a full flip and landed on my backto the ground, from somewhere between second store. Ever since I've been kind of little shaky climbing high without secure measurements. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of hights, but ever since I haven't been able to trust that something will hold where I put my hand or foot.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I can't believe you said that, Tass.

Don't like tight places, claustrophobic.
              Don't like snakes. I'll kill any I see.
              Don't like tornados. Interesting I suppose, but too bad.
              But snakes are adorable.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh bull****.

I can't remember. Have you even been to Texas ?
                Yes, I have. Even the police carry guns there, and police offers are supposedly law-abiding citizens. If police officers have guns, imagine what the rest of Texas has. Jesus, a warzone!!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Snakes suck.
                  And from your perspective, I don't mean that in the good way.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And monkspider, it's just that we know there just isn't a whole lot of good to Kansas.
                    Once Berz leaves, it will really be skimpy pickings.

We have lots of wheat and airplanes.

Comment

Snakes suck.
                      And from your perspective, I don't mean that in the good way.
                      Good lord -- is EVERYTHING perverted into something on Apolyton?

Comment

Wimp cops. They only have like a revolver, maybe a shotgun.
                        Who needs them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                          Apolyton and the dumb commies here.
                          We commies scare you, Fezzie?
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

He has nightmares about commies like Che and Monkspider hiding in his bedroom closet . . . . .

Comment

When they come out of the closet, that's when the wetdream starts.

Comment

The other things that scare me are rap-metal bands, escaped zoo animals, and belgians.

Comment

Working...
                                X