Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step into the confessional . . . what REALLY scares you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step into the confessional . . . what REALLY scares you?

Republicans

ok, for real -- cockroaches

In fact, I might be more repulsed by them, than non-venomous snakes, seeing as I have handled snakes before at an exhibit.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Re: Step into the confessional . . . what REALLY scares you?

Slowwy scares me.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Apolyton and the dumb commies here.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Walking thru tall grass at night time. I hate not being able to see where I'm putting my feet

Comment

The commies are out there some where. I'm sure of it.

Now there is a scary thought.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Apathy.

Honestly, some people just don't seem to care about anything - no motivation, no passion, no feelings.

If I ever get like that - och, I feel sick just thinking about it.
            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I don't care about anything enough to get scared badly.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I can't believe you said that, Tass.

Don't like tight places, claustrophobic.
                Don't like snakes. I'll kill any I see.
                Don't like tornados. Interesting I suppose, but too bad.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mice.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Spiders. Eight-legged, demon-spawn imps from the deepest firey pits of the blackest Hell. You'd be terrified of them too if one had skittered across your bare ass while you're taking a #2 in the bathroom...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

What really scares me:

• Anarchy
                    • Communism
                    • Texans
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

snakes and spiders.
                      having diarrhea on highway in a hot day with car full of relatives.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Heights.
                        I used to be able to climb trees and into structures when i worked construction but no more. Since my eyesight began to go i just get dizzy and scared sh!tless.
                        Even with the glasses: the difference in focus in what i see through the glasses and the rest is what is making me lose equilibrium.
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          snakes and spiders.
                          having diarrhea on highway in a hot day with car full of relatives.
                          Now that's just fun -- now you've got targets, and they've nowhere to go!

Comment

Asher. Damnit. Don't say that kind of thing.
                            Someone new here might take you seriously.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Working...
                              X