No announcement yet.

Evolution never took place, here´s the proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you object to the concept of a "pinnacle" itself. Yeah, it's pretty vague.

Comment

This guy can get into some serious trouble with honest-to-god catoholics by callin Mary the "Queen of Harlots and Whores".

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Not satirical at all. I've seen dozens of the printed versions of Chick tracts dumped on the street, in bus terminals and train stations, etc. He sells the printed ones, and then evangelical churches (the ones into Chick tracts anyway) have people give them out all over the place. They're pretty entertaining though.

They destributed them to my High school. ONe was about the horrors of premarital sex, and how the devil is just playing mind games to weed out the faithful from the heathens.

there were a few otehrs that were even more rediculous, but i have blocked them from memory. Very entertaining tho, all but the conservative christians had good laughs in and betwwen class the next day.
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Here are some tips how to pass on the gospel:

Small shops and restaurants, real estate magazines, bulletin boards

and my personal favorite:
          Attached Files
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            Here are some tips how to pass on the gospel:

Small shops and restaurants, real estate magazines, bulletin boards

Great,
            so we are doing good work in sharing the Comics over Apolyton

I hope it doesn´t matter, that noone here seems to get converted by them
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe a way to make some easy money, selling BS religious pamphlets to stupid people.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

it seems that he sells them to churches, aka stupid organizations.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

www.dieselsweeties.com sells a t-shirt that reads, "Jesus helps me trick people."
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Hmmmm, maybe a way to make some easy money, selling BS religious pamphlets to stupid people.
                    Maybe we should sell this one to People who hate Harry Potter

When Saul visited the witch of Endor he discovered the terrible price God requires of those who play with witchcraft.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wow. Just....wow.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

These Chick guys should be restricted under whatever hate literature law it is out there.

I've seen them occasionally, yes, but I don't know anyone stupid enough to learn their religion from a ****ing comic book.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                          These Chick guys should be restricted under whatever hate literature law it is out there.
                          In our country, thank the founders, there are none.

Comment

Che--Thank God.

(And is it just me, or do the righteous people in all their "tracts" look like Gay Hitler?
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

God had nothing to do with it.

And yes, the righteous always look like dweebs. For the meek shall inherit the Earth.

Comment

omg. I see those Chick publications laying around all over town. God I hate those. My personal favorite is Charlie's ants.

Comment

Working...
                                X