Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    "Gluons have never been proven to exist! They're a myth!"

While God is a well-documented, accepted by all fact.
    Which one has the gluons?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Big Daddy is the one with the Gluons in it
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

the 3rd one in Prometeus' post.

damn...
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

But surely that site is satirical, right? Right?

Please say it is ... it sure as hell looks like it, but if there really are people that stupid out there I may have to kill them all with an automatic rifle and nobody wants that.
          I must confess I wasn't sure how to take it.

Comment

What branch of protestants are these lunatics?
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I would guess some form of Assembly of God, since they seem to be most into making up their own churches as they go along. Like Jimmy Swaggart.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                the 3rd one in Prometeus' post.

damn...
                It´s Proteus.

Prometeus brought the Humans Fire,
                I bring the Humans water

(not to be taken literally, but Proteus is a watergod of the Greek mythology. He is the shepherd of the Seals of Poseidon )

Originally posted by Saras
                What branch of protestants are these lunatics?
                Sounds like Jack sees himself as a direct Instrument of God. chosen to draw those comics to convert the heathen

Read about our authors and see available contact information.

And he (and his followers) believe the King James Bible to be the only true Version of the Bible and that all of the words in there are sent from god and free from Errors (and of course therefore must be taken lieterally )

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

since they seem to be most into making up their own churches as they go along
                  That's what Protestantism is...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Proteus, of course! I actually was thinking of prometheus at the time I was typing.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Gluons have never been proven to exist! They're a myth!"
                      Yes they bloody well have!

Comment

Creationists are full of BS. Most creationists can't admit that humans aren't important, we are just one species of 100 million alive today and of countless numbers of species that are extinct (99.9% of species that ever lived are extinct). I wish trilobites would come out of the ground and chew up those creationists.

Gluons are what keep quarks together as protons and neutrons, they carry the Strong Nuclear Force and form the Yang-Mills field, so of course they exist.

Comment

"GOD CAME UPON HER AND SHE CONCEIVED"

x infinity

Comment

At first look I read the thread title as "Education never took place, ...". Now I see I was not mistaken.
                            If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                              Hey, even if you are a Catholic, had an audience by the Pope and regularly attend the mass, you are a bloody heathen

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5023/5023_01.asp
                              the first one is especially hillarious. He points out that
                              the pope is worshipping the stutue of Mary, and then he draws god as some faceless dude?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I nearly choked on some pretzels I was eating while reading that..

Its hilarious... This is one area I find myself in complete agreement with Odin in... now this isn't right..
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                                X